Company Discussions Discuss your company experiences here.

Hobby Lobby Is great

Old 07-09-2007, 11:43 PM
ih8nixon

Default Hobby Lobby Is great

After I forgot to add an ar6000 reciever to my order online they could not add it to my order. So they ordered the receiver as a new order with free shipping. The little things like that go a long way Since my LHS is about 35 miles away and my left hand (I'm a lefty) is stuck in a lower arm splint making it weird to drive.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:07 PM
constantCrash
prefectionist

I second Hobby-Lobby being great. I was given a Cessna 337 as a present 8 months ago, I just started building it and I found that it came with a dead servo. Called hobby-lobby and they backed it no questions asked.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor

Hobby Lobby IS great. I ordered the F-18 Blue Angel and the mini Gee Bee Sportster, and the customer service was excellent. They ended up shipping my order earlier than what they originally said...so I got be excited a whole 2 days early

Mike
Old 03-05-2008, 12:56 AM
PerlAddict
Community Moderator

I have to admit, I'm starting to love Hobby Lobby as well. I'm cheap and buy a lot of Chinese parts, but when I go there for other random odds and ends (and the occasional Alfa jet or two), I really love hanging out in there. The guys crack me up and they're always so nice.

My wife works just a couple of miles down the road, so I often send her to pick-up stuff for me during lunch or on Saturdays ... even she's been impressed by how cordial they are. She went Saturday before last, and when she walked in, the person who was behind the counter said to her, "Saturday afternoon, almost closing time ... how'd I know you'd be showing up any minute?" with a big smile.

Treating me nice is one thing. Treating my wife nicely puts you in a whole separate category. Really shows the congeniality of the place.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor

That's awesome PerlAddict! I wish I lived just up the road from them. I have to get all my stuff from them on-line.

Mike