Arizona Electric Festival - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Events, Shows and Fun Fly's - Electric Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Arizona Electric Festival

Old 01-04-2006, 11:36 PM
bruff

Default Arizona Electric Festival

Don't forget the Arizona Electric Festival this Jan. 27th thru the 29th. See http://rccraze.com/azfestival/index.htm for more info.
Bob Ruff
Old 01-24-2007, 03:46 AM
rcav8r

Wow. Talk about a stroke of luck. 5 minutes ago I just found out I'll be visiting the inlaws ( stick with me the good luck part is coming ) who are wintering over in Chandler. All I knew 6 months ago is that we were going to Phoenix in Jan. I marked my calendar, and took the days off from work, never knowing about the details of the trip. All I knew is I was finally going to get to the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam. I just found out the inlaws are right next to Mesa, and the festival is the weekend we will be there. Talked the wife into taking 1/2 day to visit the festival. Not sure if it will be Fri/Sat, but will defiantly contain the noon time demos.
Anyone else here going?