Maxamps discussion Welcome to the Maxamps.com support forum

Maxamps still builds their packs??!!! Ughhh Come on

Old 01-11-2008, 07:26 PM
nitrokiller420

Default Maxamps still builds their packs??!!! Ughhh Come on

I just ordered the the vxl kit. It has not shipped in 5 business days, 7 since I ordered.

I am kind of mad that they dont have 5000mah lipo packs (included in the kit) ready to ship on the spot. For a company that was at ihobby expo and so much media exposure and sales you would think they would have an inventory. When I called them I asked why it had not shipped yet they said they hand make all their packs and could take a while to build the pack and ship. Well its been over 5 days now so ****? I dropped 300 bones on this kit so you would think its ready to ship.

I tihnk its a good company but not as structured as it looks like it would be judging from their website and media exposure. When I called them it sounded like a home office almost and the live help would not even attempt to answer my question about shipping questions, just rudely reffered me to an email address to ask about shipping questions.

The 5000 mah lipo is one of their most common lipos, you would think they would have some made already and ready to ship. Thus increase their turnover time and increase profit, I mean its common business sense. We all know it does not take long to build a pack with supplies at hand. If they would ship them out as fast as they claim these packs make your truck go I would be happy.

I will keep you updated on how much longer it takes to get my vxl kit. I know my local hobbytown usa has the kit but its the older version. May just end up canceling and gettting the older version to avoid the long wait, the only difference is the new one has the balancer built in.

I know I am not the most patient person but I ordered Sat evening and they charged my card monday morning so you would thiink its ready to go by now! Im not able to race this weekend without this charger so I am just warning anyone else before they order from them to expect a wait.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:16 PM
JAM MaxAmps

<TABLE class=tborder id=post336493 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">Today, 01:10 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> <!-- vbSupport start --><!-- vbSupport end -->#2 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>austinelse<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_336493", true); </SCRIPT>

<!-- show awards --><!-- /show awards -->iTrader: (0)
</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_336493 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Nitrokiller,

Austin here with MaxAmps. I am very sorry that it has taken this long for your package. We generally ship within 24-28 hours. When orders come in on Friday night or Saturday, it takes us a couple days to catch up from the weekend. This is not an excuse. We realize that we need to be in the 24-48 hour turn time and that is where we should be in the next day or two. We are all working 50+ hour weeks here and I have hired more guys to handle the load from the massive growth we are currently experiencing.

There are huge benefits as I am sure you know to having your pack built to order. You always get fresh cells(within 3 weeks) and you can get the pack any way you want from plugs, wire, balance taps, configuration.

Again, if you have waited 5 days, that is completely unacceptable. I appoligize for the wait and can assure you that it will not happen in the future.

Best Regards,

Austin
www.MaxAmps.com
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 01-11-2008, 08:18 PM
nitrokiller420

Thanks and I will keep waiting for a couple more days I guess.