New Product Announcements Vendors post their latest and greatest products here to let the world know about them

Miss Hydro 1.5 from GITaHobby

Old 12-16-2006, 06:17 PM
wannafly

Sounds like fun GITech , you have the ideal line of work it seems.
Have fun with the kid's...( I think you might be done by now.)
CHELLIE , Hi. The earthquakes add excitment.l.o.l.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:33 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Hi Jay @ GITech Well I am going to do everything I can to keep you busy and out of trouble, you can bet on that Thats just how I am Glad to here that you are doing Good, but dont work to hard, you need to get out and Play with the Hydros from time to time
Take Care, and Have Fun, Chellie.

Hi Wannafly Hope the weather clears up for you so you can fly your hydro, I have gotten used to the earthquakes and can judge what the strenght is on them and be very very close, a native californian, Have Fun, and get out and fly more, Weather permitting of course Chellie

Last edited by CHELLIE; 12-17-2006 at 01:37 AM. Reason: add info
Old 12-17-2006, 01:39 PM
GITech001
G.I.T. it...got it GOOD!

Originally Posted by dishjuarez View Post
"Thank you! You are in the first set of orders to go out when I GIT my next shipment of supplies that is on it's way. I expect it to be here in 2 weeks tops! Sorry for any inconvevience this may cause. I am working a solid 20 hours a day and trying my best! Thank you for your understanding and patronage! I will email you soon! TTYL Jay"

I needed for christmas!!!
OK, I will do my best to GIT you one by Christmass. I will build one from the ground up from one of the kits I have in stock. You will be the first to recieve a MH 1.5 with three new upgrades and inprovements free of charge. 2 for improving the COG and 1 for "softening" the motor mount!

I will keep you updated.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:51 PM
GITech001
G.I.T. it...got it GOOD!

Originally Posted by wannafly View Post
Sounds like fun GITech , you have the ideal line of work it seems.
Have fun with the kid's...( I think you might be done by now.)
CHELLIE , Hi. The earthquakes add excitment.l.o.l.

Thank you! I love it! 13 hours a day is not nearly enough time to spend "playing" at my store. Even building Miss Hydro 1.5's is "playing" to me! LOL! I used to do construction so it is nice to do my hobby/passion for a living.

The Brunch with Santa was a sucess! I set up a little track outside my store for the kids to race on. I had up to 5 cars going at the same time = 3 toy cars I was selling, one of my Xmod Evolution 4x4 trucks (w/the drop kit and set on low speed), and my ProPulse Mini-T! It was a riot when I had the Mini-T in the mix! Everyone got a kick over it driving over the "toy" cars! I sold 80-85% of my entire inventory yesterday. The parents walked in and bought everything! I had a bunch of toys I ordered as Christmass gift toys. What am I going to do about sales in my store now?! LOL!?
Old 12-17-2006, 04:14 PM
GITech001
G.I.T. it...got it GOOD!

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Hi Jay @ GITech Well I am going to do everything I can to keep you busy and out of trouble, you can bet on that Thats just how I am Glad to here that you are doing Good, but dont work to hard, you need to get out and Play with the Hydros from time to time
Take Care, and Have Fun, Chellie.

Hi Wannafly Hope the weather clears up for you so you can fly your hydro, I have gotten used to the earthquakes and can judge what the strenght is on them and be very very close, a native californian, Have Fun, and get out and fly more, Weather permitting of course Chellie
Thanks guys! I need all the help I can GIT! Your the best! I do GIT to fly it in the mall for half a second to show customers what it can do. I GIT airborn and land in just about 50ft! They always like it!

See you latter! Jay
Old 12-17-2006, 04:22 PM
wannafly

WOW , santa's being good to you this year , congrats on the sales.
Put your catalogue in each gap on your shelves and let them order with your sincere apologetic explanation.........???
I bought a silverlit xplane today at a fleamarket (broke in 2 fuselage)
Came home charged the batt. while glueing it . Plugged it all together and it all seemed to work so I drove out to a field and through it into the air.
They say the ribbon should be max 45°.......it was hovering around 80-85°..hehehe...I've never flown and I was so pi..... at this weather that I couldn't care .(My wife says this is one bug that has bitten me at the wrong time of year).
Anyway , it was like FMS 4m/s and 6 or 7m/s gusts. I wish I had a cam there......THROW 1missisipi 2misses..3.....oh aaah BANG.
BIG SMILE haha.
no damage , plug prop back on and....THROW......I managed to keep it up there till it's 300mah's where drained (±2minutes)
and landed only half the field away from myself l.o.l.
YEEEHA I've had a great sunday.
I hope you all had a great weekend too.
Cheers
Old 12-18-2006, 01:24 AM
dishjuarez

Originally Posted by GITech001 View Post
OK, I will do my best to GIT you one by Christmass. I will build one from the ground up from one of the kits I have in stock. You will be the first to recieve a MH 1.5 with three new upgrades and inprovements free of charge. 2 for improving the COG and 1 for "softening" the motor mount!

I will keep you updated.

okasmy order is GITech Order #: 100030
Old 12-18-2006, 02:54 AM
GITech001
G.I.T. it...got it GOOD!

Originally Posted by dishjuarez View Post
okasmy order is GITech Order #: 100030
Yep, got it. Yours will be started monday or tuesday.

TTYL
Jay
Old 12-18-2006, 03:41 AM
GITech001
G.I.T. it...got it GOOD!

Originally Posted by wannafly View Post
WOW , santa's being good to you this year , congrats on the sales.
Put your catalogue in each gap on your shelves and let them order with your sincere apologetic explanation.........???
I bought a silverlit xplane today at a fleamarket (broke in 2 fuselage)
Came home charged the batt. while glueing it . Plugged it all together and it all seemed to work so I drove out to a field and through it into the air.
They say the ribbon should be max 45.......it was hovering around 80-85..hehehe...I've never flown and I was so pi..... at this weather that I couldn't care .(My wife says this is one bug that has bitten me at the wrong time of year).
Anyway , it was like FMS 4m/s and 6 or 7m/s gusts. I wish I had a cam there......THROW 1missisipi 2misses..3.....oh aaah BANG.
BIG SMILE haha.
no damage , plug prop back on and....THROW......I managed to keep it up there till it's 300mah's where drained (2minutes)
and landed only half the field away from myself l.o.l.
YEEEHA I've had a great sunday.
I hope you all had a great weekend too.
Cheers
That's great wannafly! How much did you GIT it for?

I flew my Tribute 3D for a demo for a customer today in the parking lot in about 15mph winds. It flew great! I coud even hang it on the prop while the wind moved it along! This is good for me! I have just about 2 hours of flight time on it. So much fun!

Time to put up the Christmas tree!

Thank you for the compliment! Merry Christmas everyone!
Jay
Old 12-18-2006, 05:25 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Hi GITech, How come there is no picture of yourself in the members gallery, I just put in a half way decent one of myself, I dont have to many pics of myself, i am going to have to change that, Chellie

ps did you get the pic. of my pusher jet, it took its maiden flight today, with no problems, here is some pics of it.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...ght=pusher+jet

Last edited by CHELLIE; 12-18-2006 at 05:36 AM. Reason: add info
Old 12-18-2006, 08:21 AM
GITech001
G.I.T. it...got it GOOD!

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Hi GITech, How come there is no picture of yourself in the members gallery, I just put in a half way decent one of myself, I dont have to many pics of myself, i am going to have to change that, Chellie

ps did you get the pic. of my pusher jet, it took its maiden flight today, with no problems, here is some pics of it.
Nice Pic. You are very cute! I will look into how to add my pic. I should have one up in a day or two.

Your cat looks great!!!!! What is it's name? Very clean!!!

I hope to GIT one of my own soon!

Good night and TTYL
Jay
Old 12-19-2006, 04:43 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Thumbs up Cat

Hi Jay, Thank you for the compliment I think I am going to name my Pusher Jet CAT ( 4 EVER 21 ) I am 21 in Heart, Body & Soul :p
In years well I wont go there :o Your Speed Cat will be a great Addition to your product Line, I have a customer for you already, my supervisor at work, so hurry up and GIT it on the Market he liked my pusher jet and he wants one too, will you have that as a RTF or kit or both ? My Boss would like a RTF version, so GIT to work .
I Have not heard form Wannafly Lately, I hope the weather has cleared up so he can GIT his hydro flying Take Care, Chellie
Old 12-19-2006, 09:05 AM
wannafly

Holly sheepdip...I wondered why GITech said you where "cute".
I never realised you where of the female persuasion.l.o.l
Hi all , I went flying with the hydro...yeeehaaa. YES , it's VERY broken now.
Not bad though , trims all out couldn't get it to stay up for long.
Broke the motor mount at the "ESC box" , rudder ripped out of the deck. My wife thinks I went to visit a girlfriend and broke it by hand on the way home. She says "Why are you smiling like youve just had sex if the thing is in pieces?" L.O.L.
I'm sure you all understand ,haha.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:54 AM
wannafly

GITech , hi , I paid 20Eu for it. All the bombs odds and ends where still sealed in there original packets. I think it was broken on it's maiden flight and then stuck back in the box.I took it out yesterday with the hydro and had about 5-6min of perfect flight. Granted it's badly underpowered and I just cruised around at about 20-30ft. So as not to kill the battery trying to gain altitude. Quite relaxing.Stayed within a soccer field and landed when the batt. was done. perfect.
Some ??regarding MISS HYDRO 1.5 .
The RX/TX set you sell with the RTF , is it dual rate?
Is it possible to buy loose bits and peices like a fuse./cockpit or deck , maybe rudder etc?
Once I purchase the ARTF kit from you I reckon these are parts that will need replacing.
I could cut my own but it would be handy to just buy a pile of reserve bits.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:08 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Hi Wannafly Yea I am a Gal, but bit of a Tomboy too I REFUSE to let all you guys have all the Fun with Rc toys I broke my Hydro Many Many times before getting good at flying it, Gorilla glue & 5 min Epoxy have come to the rescue a lot for me , i use the 5 min epoxy on small parts that broke off, and the gorilla glue on the larger parts my hydro is all cruched up now, but it taught me how to fly these unstable lifting bodies your going to have one under your belt as they say, before you get good at these things, but they are a blast & cheap fun and will leave you with a smile on your face as your wife found out, glue it back up, and fly it again & again, who cares how it looks all crunched up, as long as it flies, Take Care and have lots of fun, Chellie
Old 12-20-2006, 09:14 AM
wannafly

Yes indeed. I have already stuck it back together.
People say "no way, blah blah blah...start with something simple" . Well , as you say you learned with it. I am positive I can do the same.
I am beginning to think that I should just start with the MISS HYDRO 1.5 kit , stuff my 3rd rate elec's. in it and at least (as per your testamonial) I'll have something that flies PROPERLY and I can be sure it's ME and not the equipment.
P.S. Men are physically stronger....stands to reason , woman are mentally stronger..........it's aaaaall balanced.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:51 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Talking See What I Learned Here

Hi Wannafly :p check out my scratch built pusher jet, its fun and fast, I learned a lot about motors, lipos. esc, ect, here on wattflyer, then I put it all together, and I created a MONSTER see what they teach here Take Care, your friend Chellie.

its towards the bottom of the page
Old 12-20-2006, 05:24 PM
dishjuarez

Nothing yet! , i dont have news from Gitech
Old 12-20-2006, 05:45 PM
wannafly

Yes I've seen it. It's really amazing. I certainly respect your abalities. How does it compare on the difficulty scale to the hydro? (flight)
I wish I could recover all the cash I've spent on nitro and elec. cars and trucks and use it on this awsome hobby. My LHS has 100cm x 80cm x 5cm (LxBxH) sheets off EPP for 25euro. Unfortunately he doesn't have any smaller but I was thinking of making the cockpit out of it. Any thoughts??
Also maybe glueing it together to make a "fatter" block then shapeing floats.Once the outer shape is done they could be hollowed out for the weight.
P.S. GITech you where spot on about the quality of the depron on the "RCV".
I bought some quality grade stuff and all I can say is that the RCV depron really is "meat tray" stuff. Weak, soft, plyable. I'm gonna be cutting me some spares
Maybe some ARTF's that I can take to the feild and just crunch them up till I get it...hehe
can't wait for my wife to read this.

Last edited by wannafly; 12-20-2006 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:29 PM
dishjuarez

Have my tracking number?
Old 12-21-2006, 11:03 PM
dishjuarez

Mister Gitech, i want to cancel my order please, i dont need anymore the hydro, Sorry, please send me the order of cancellation plase
Old 12-21-2006, 11:43 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Smile Hydrofoams

Hi Wannafly, sell your rc cars, etc on E Bay, that stuff sells fast, and you can recover a lot of what you spent, The pusher jet is really easy to fly, if you fly rc airplanes already, you will not have any problem flying this jet,

Also how come there is no picture of yourself in the members gallery, its always nice to see a face to a name:o

If you need any foam for a canopy or float, let me know, I have a bunch of it here, private message me with your address and i will send you some, no problem.
GITech is looking into adding a pusher jet to his inventory, lets encourage him to do so, so he will GIT to work on it
I love to keep Jay busy, It keeps him out of trouble :p
Take care, and have fun, Chellie
Old 12-21-2006, 11:50 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Hi Dishjuarez, the Mail is Very slow right now because of Christmas, the post office is swamped, I ordered a kit from GITech before you ordered your hydro, and my kit has not arrived yet, mail is slow right now,
have fun and take care, Chellie
Old 12-22-2006, 09:32 AM
wannafly

Hey GITech , I want a pusher jet NOW....." c'mon GIT it on" l.o.l
Shame , the fact we haven't heard from you must mean your busy...goodstuff.
Hi CHELLIE , I did look for a photo but....I'll see if my wife can take one that wont scare everyone l.o.l There will be one by the end of the weekend.
You have EPP floating around?
You do remember that I live in Europe? Thanks for the offer but I could never expect you to do that. (you're the bomb , ma'am).
I have asked my toyshop to get me 2 of those swimmingpool things for the kids. The long tubes (about 1.5meters). They are EPP and come in all colors . He has to get them from the stores as it's winter , I'll be getting red and yellow. We'll see.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:31 PM
dishjuarez

"Hi,

I sent you your Miss Hydro 1.5 by Fedex Express Priority Over Night for $40.00 yesterday per your request to recieve it by Christmas and put you in front of other customers to do so becouse you asked in my public forum!!! You should have received it today. I can not afford to refund you right now. My bank account is in the negative right now as I have over purchased on new supplies. As it is I have not even bought any Christmas preasents for anyone in my family as the business and my customers have been my #1 priority.

Please let me know if you recieved your Hydro and if you really want to cancel now that you have recived it before Christmas as promised. Please keep it. (%

TTYL and Merry Christmas,
Jay"

Hurry!

Thankyou Very Much GiTech...

Quick Reply: Miss Hydro 1.5 from GITaHobby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.12370 seconds with 10 queries