New Product Announcements Vendors post their latest and greatest products here to let the world know about them

new concept in profile pusher and edf models

Old 09-19-2009, 06:56 AM
inedesca
Vendor!!

Default new concept in profile pusher and edf models

Take a look at :

http://www.radiocontrolesing.com.mx

something really new
Old 09-19-2009, 08:52 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Ok here is my Favorite a PINK Bi Plane Yea , I love it Nice Planes inedesca, with nice triming, is your flying wing a flat wing or constant chord ?

Old 09-19-2009, 09:03 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

You have some really really nice planes, I am Very Impressed, As good as i can Do Myself keep up the nice work, Chellie
Old 09-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Lieutenant Loughead
UNCLUB OWNER

Subscribed. These look good -- I have one question though. What (exactly) am I buying for my money? Is it just the vinyl sheet? Do I get the required Depron? What about pushrods, a carbon fiber wing spar, etcetera?
Old 09-19-2009, 02:20 PM
gramps2361
Community Moderator

Just went to his web site and looked at what you get. It is just the graphics comes in a tube then you use the grapics as a template to cut out your foam pieces. this is the link to building using his system. http://www.radiocontrolesing.com.mx/imagenes/PDF's/INSTRUCTIONS%20FOR%20THE%20ASSEMBLY%20OF%20WILDCAT %20MODEL%20FROM%20ESING.pdf
Old 09-19-2009, 03:01 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Sure is a new interesting way to make your new airplane, the graphics add detail and strength, I like that, the shipping seems a little high for a tube, @ $9.00 or maybe i am just cheap, or maybe both Ok I am cheap, $22.00 seems a little high for just a vinyl lable too, Let me know when the prices come down Take care, Chellie
Old 09-19-2009, 04:22 PM
inedesca
Vendor!!

Maybe you are right about the prices.

We established the highest price for all though we have to fix it depending on the size, same with the post charge.
Please wait some a few days we will arrange that.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM
inedesca
Vendor!!

Chellie

This plane itself has a constant chord an flat wing.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:46 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by inedesca View Post
Maybe you are right about the prices.

We established the highest price for all though we have to fix it depending on the size, same with the post charge.
Please wait some a few days we will arrange that.
Great, I think that will help your sales, because a foam plane with graphics and hardware is about that same price. and shipping is about $6.95 for a good size box.
http://www.rc-products.net/edgeforsa...el=Mavrickedge

Chellie

This plane itself has a constant chord an flat wing.
ok great, thats good to know, it will fly better with a constant cord for sure Thank you for the reply, Chellie
Old 09-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Lieutenant Loughead
UNCLUB OWNER

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Sure is a new interesting way to make your new airplane, the graphics add detail and strength, I like that, the shipping seems a little high for a tube, @ $9.00 or maybe i am just cheap, or maybe both Ok I am cheap, $22.00 seems a little high for just a vinyl lable too, Let me know when the prices come down Take care, Chellie
I agree -- the product looks good, but it's overpriced for vinyl graphics. (And I don't think the vinyl graphic is "sticky back" either! Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

Give me a good discount, and I'll buy one and fly it at my three local clubs -- and point everyone to your web site when they ask me where I got it.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Cdr. Instigator
Pimp My Plane

I agree in the price issue.

How about if you can sell us the PDF graphics file and we can print them at home and we can make them the size that meets our need.

Can I copy the picture and print them at home myself?

Or is that a big negative?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:51 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by Cdr. Instigator View Post
I agree in the price issue.

How about if you can sell us the PDF graphics file and we can print them at home and we can make them the size that meets our need.

Can I copy the picture and print them at home myself?

Or is that a big negative?
Yea, Thats a big Neg. as all work done by a person is copyrighted. print & pictures, etc. http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

1) "If it doesn't have a copyright notice, it's not copyrighted." This was true in the past, but today almost all major nations follow the Berne copyright convention. For example, in the USA, almost everything created privately and originally after April 1, 1989 is copyrighted and protected whether it has a notice or not. The default you should assume for other people's works is that they are copyrighted and may not be copied unless you know otherwise. There are some old works that lost protection without notice, but frankly you should not risk it unless you know for sure.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:22 AM
dbcisco
Like to build 'em

Everything has a copyright. It is usually called common-law copyright. If you can prove that you originated it you have rights. Registering with a legal body such as the Library of Congress (which is very inexpensive) is the best proof. However if you get a formal copyright and then someone proves you infringed on their common-law copyright you will be in a heap of trouble.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Cdr. Instigator
Pimp My Plane

I have e-mailed him and he said that if one buys a model that he would replace the first crashed/damage part. But, one would need to send him a picture of it..
After the first free replacement part, we would have to buy the component we needed.

He also said that it would be OK, to make a copy whether you scanned it or traced it...

So, after you buy the first vynil you can make a copy of it for your back up...
Old 09-21-2009, 02:35 AM
dbcisco
Like to build 'em

Copy for personal use falls under the "fair use" exemption from copyrights. You don't need permission but it is polite to ask first.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 AM
inedesca
Vendor!!

Sorry I tried to upload it but weights about 15 mb and this site only admits about 350 kb, maybe I could send it to those interested by e-mail if you ask for it give me your mail
Old 10-06-2009, 08:37 AM
inedesca
Vendor!!

I tried to upload the pattern for Albatrossi L-59 as an example, but just could not.

Anyway, after bulk mailing we got better prices so now we established our own prices much lower than before, check this out at our site http://www.radiocontrolesing.com.mx
Old 10-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Lieutenant Loughead
UNCLUB OWNER

Hmmmm -- the pricing seems a little better, but I'm not sure I ever got my question answered...

What (exactly) am I buying for my money? Is it just the vinyl sheet? Do I get the required Depron? What about pushrods, a carbon fiber wing spar, etcetera?
Old 10-07-2009, 02:42 AM
Cdr. Instigator
Pimp My Plane

I think what you get is..

The model printed in full color, using peel and stick type material.

You paste it on depron and cut, do the under side and glue together..

It's like having the pdf file of a model painted. Similar to this..
Printed war birds thread..

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342625
Old 10-07-2009, 06:35 AM
inedesca
Vendor!!

Yes, that is exactly what it is, except that these are full brilliant colors scale prints, not only serve as plans but avoids painting, not to mention that they add strength to the depron.

Full page prints measure aprox 20" x 40" so if you have such a printer you could do it.

You buy the plan but not in paper and transfers directly into the depron jus to cut and glue.

Hardware should be added according to your taste, but in general they are for sp400 or equivalent

You will find in our site COMING SOON models you may like.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Lieutenant Loughead
UNCLUB OWNER

Yes, that is exactly what it is, except that these are full brilliant colors scale prints, not only serve as plans but avoids painting, not to mention that they add strength to the depron.

Full page prints measure aprox 20" x 40" so if you have such a printer you could do it.

You buy the plan but not in paper and transfers directly into the depron jus to cut and glue.

Hardware should be added according to your taste, but in general they are for sp400 or equivalent

You will find in our site COMING SOON models you may like.
So, just to be perfectly clear, the vinyl print does NOT have a "peel and stick" feature? In other words, the vinyl is just printed vinyl -- right?

What does the vinyl (and glue) weigh? How much weight would it add to a 36" wingspan single propeller aircraft (like the Wildcat on your web site).
Old 10-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Cdr. Instigator
Pimp My Plane

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Loughead View Post
So, just to be perfectly clear, the vinyl print does NOT have a "peel and stick" feature? In other words, the vinyl is just printed vinyl -- right?

What does the vinyl (and glue) weigh? How much weight would it add to a 36" wingspan single propeller aircraft (like the Hellcat on your web site).

http://www.radiocontrolesing.com.mx/...OM%20ESING.pdf

Look at my post above Inedesca..

It's peel and paste..
Old 10-07-2009, 03:22 PM
inedesca
Vendor!!

The patterns for a model this size, once peeled off, weigh about 2 oz.