Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight >
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Hobby Express discussion Hobby Express Support, information and discussion.

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 07-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
tjm5837

Friends: (0)
Default Considering ordering from HL

I am considering starting to use HL as a vendor, but don't know much about them. Understand that there has been a change in leadership. I use a lot of web based vendors without one problem yet. I even used banana hobby once without incident, thank god!
I would like you guys to give me your impressions of HL and the service you have received in the recent past ( since the new management has taken over ). Please give a non-bias opinion only if you've made recent orders. Thanks
Old 07-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Flyboone
twitter.com/flyboone

Friends: (1)

Hi,
This is Jason Cole. I've worked at Hobby Lobby for 7 years now. The change in leadership here has been great. There have been some down's, that was from some technology changes that did not go as intended. We really struggled through some major system changes and made plenty of mistakes along the way. One thing that has never changed here is our "make it right" attitude when we do mess up. The leadership change has actually challenged us to be more customer focused. I'm super proud to work here and would love to have you as a customer.

Thanks,
Jason Cole
Hobby Lobby
Old 07-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
billintn

Friends: (4)

tjm5837, I have been buying from H L since around 1981-82. Have only had one issue with product, which they replaced, no questions. Highly recommend them.
Bill

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight >