Humor Have some funny jokes or stories? All is fair game except political, religious or too explicit.

Blond Exam

Old 12-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Don Sims
Administrator

Lightbulb Blond Exam

A blond reports for her university final exam. The exam consists mainly of true or false questions.

She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin. She marks the answer sheet 'true' for heads and 'false' for tails.

Within thirty minutes she is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still working furiously.

During the next few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, swearing and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is happening.

"I finished the exam," she replies. "Now I'm rechecking my answers."
Old 12-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Eric_N57105

Not too many years ago I taught at a number local colleges and universities as adjunct faculty. I would always check my multiple choice exams by reading a question, glancing at the clock, and if the second hand was between 12 and 3, I'd answer A, between 4 and 6, B, etc. Then I would make note of the grade I got using that scientific system. BTW, the grade was never worse than a D, and sometimes a low C.

After the class took the exam, I would tell them the grade I got using the clock method. It was a shock to those who actually did WORSE than that.

At least I gave them a path towards better grades in the future. Hopefully, some of them chose the path of actually showing up in class and reading the material, but just in case, it left them with an alternative.

Eric