Paulding Park Flyers

Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 AM
  #1  
nytestalker
Member
Thread Starter
 
nytestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 71
Default Paulding Park Flyers

Check out our site.

www.pauldingparkflyers.ning.com
nytestalker is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 02:32 AM
  #2  
Don Sims
Administrator
 
Don Sims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 12,909
Default

Nice site Don.
Don Sims is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 12:23 PM
  #3  
surfer dude
Super Contributor
 
surfer dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jenks, Okla.
Posts: 1,047
Default

I will be in atlanta Dec. 28, 2009-Jan 2, 2010. I'm bringing a few planes.
I'm looking for a place to fly. I've been to the Cobb county field, but there is not many electric flyers there.
I've looked at your site, on the link above, You really need to include a map, or at least, an address to you flying site.
I will be away from the computer, but if you will reply to this post, I should get it on my phone.
Thanks
Brett
surfer dude is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 03:08 PM
  #4  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

I signed up at your site, but it says "pending approval". I've never seen that before on a forum. You gonna run my credit too, lol? Looks like a good site friend.

Mike
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:22 PM
  #5  
nytestalker
Member
Thread Starter
 
nytestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 71
Default

Originally Posted by surfer dude View Post
I will be in atlanta Dec. 28, 2009-Jan 2, 2010. I'm bringing a few planes.
I'm looking for a place to fly. I've been to the Cobb county field, but there is not many electric flyers there.
I've looked at your site, on the link above, You really need to include a map, or at least, an address to you flying site.
I will be away from the computer, but if you will reply to this post, I should get it on my phone.
Thanks
Brett
The park is Located off Mustang Dr in Paulding Co. GA

From Dallas GA take Hwy 61 towards Villa Rica. once you cross hwy 278 it's a couple of miles down on the left. If you get to a Mc Donalds/ Chevron combo you went a little too far.

Hope this helps.

Don
nytestalker is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 PM
  #6  
nytestalker
Member
Thread Starter
 
nytestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 71
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
I signed up at your site, but it says "pending approval". I've never seen that before on a forum. You gonna run my credit too, lol? Looks like a good site friend.

Mike
Mike no credit check required, but we do need your blood type.
LOL

Don
nytestalker is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 PM
  #7  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Don, could you explain the "pending aproval" thing to me friend? What factors are you looking at to determine approving me for membership of your site? I'm a bit confused. Thanks.

Mike
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 07:31 PM
  #8  
nytestalker
Member
Thread Starter
 
nytestalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 71
Default

Originally Posted by Angler-Hi View Post
Don, could you explain the "pending aproval" thing to me friend? What factors are you looking at to determine approving me for membership of your site? I'm a bit confused. Thanks.

Mike

Mike,
The reason we approve who we allow membership to, is because on several occasions we have had spammers sign up and try to jack our site and send messages to our members about porn sites. So you sign up, I make sure your not a porn spammer and approve you.
Which you already have been.

Welcome.
nytestalker is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 07:48 PM
  #9  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Originally Posted by nytestalker View Post
Mike no credit check required, but we do need your blood type.
LOL

Don
LMAO...O+
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 07:49 PM
  #10  
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor
 
Angler-Hi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ft Hood, Tx
Posts: 4,137
Default

Originally Posted by nytestalker View Post
Mike,
The reason we approve who we allow membership to, is because on several occasions we have had spammers sign up and try to jack our site and send messages to our members about porn sites. So you sign up, I make sure your not a porn spammer and approve you.
Which you already have been.

Welcome.

Gotcha...thanks bud. I can assure you friend, I'm not a porn spammer, lol. Good idea to weed that stuff out though.
Angler-Hi is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 04:45 PM
  #11  
surfer dude
Super Contributor
 
surfer dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jenks, Okla.
Posts: 1,047
Default

I'm a member of the Paulding
site now, but it won't let me post, or maybe I just can't figure out how.
I just brought two planes to fly this week, (I had very little room). I brought a parkzone micro mustang to fly around my friends house in the evenings, and I also brought a speed wing (it will fly in almost any wind condition, its a 100+mph plane, but it will also slow down for a relaxing flight.)
I'm hoping to run into a few of you at the field, I'll be here untill fri afternoon.
If any of you think you will be free to fly this week, post here on wattflyer and I will pm you my cell number. Or you can pm me your cell number. I really like getting to meet and fly with people from other parts of the country.
If any of you are into the 3D stuff, me too. I just couldn't pack any of my planes.
Hope to see you this week!
Brett
surfer dude is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 05:18 PM
  #12  
EpoweredRc
3D Flyer
 
EpoweredRc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: B.N.R in Paulding now In Buchanan,GA
Posts: 2,200
Default

Originally Posted by surfer dude View Post
I'm a member of the Paulding
site now, but it won't let me post, or maybe I just can't figure out how.
I just brought two planes to fly this week, (I had very little room). I brought a parkzone micro mustang to fly around my friends house in the evenings, and I also brought a speed wing (it will fly in almost any wind condition, its a 100+mph plane, but it will also slow down for a relaxing flight.)
I'm hoping to run into a few of you at the field, I'll be here untill fri afternoon.
If any of you think you will be free to fly this week, post here on wattflyer and I will pm you my cell number. Or you can pm me your cell number. I really like getting to meet and fly with people from other parts of the country.
If any of you are into the 3D stuff, me too. I just couldn't pack any of my planes.
Hope to see you this week!
Brett
What part or county are you visiting? I am out in Buchanan now. we just have a feild to fly off of but weather is crappy looking this week what type of wing do you have? I just built a 20 inch deltas want to test fly but this weather stinks, I hate cold.
EpoweredRc is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
  #13  
surfer dude
Super Contributor
 
surfer dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jenks, Okla.
Posts: 1,047
Default

Originally Posted by Foamiesrfun View Post
What part or county are you visiting? I am out in Buchanan now. we just have a feild to fly off of but weather is crappy looking this week what type of wing do you have? I just built a 20 inch deltas want to test fly but this weather stinks, I hate cold.
I' m staying in powder springs, Cobb County. My wing is a 20" MK 250 Speed Wing. It was doppler clocked at over 100mph, but it will slow down for a more relaxing flight. Besides being easy to pack, the Speedwing will fly in 40mph wind. I wish I could have brought some of my 3D planes, but we just didn't have the room in the car.
surfer dude is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 05:51 PM
  #14  
EpoweredRc
3D Flyer
 
EpoweredRc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: B.N.R in Paulding now In Buchanan,GA
Posts: 2,200
Default

Originally Posted by surfer dude View Post
I' m staying in powder springs, Cobb County. My wing is a 20" MK 250 Speed Wing. It was doppler clocked at over 100mph, but it will slow down for a more relaxing flight. Besides being easy to pack, the Speedwing will fly in 40mph wind. I wish I could have brought some of my 3D planes, but we just didn't have the room in the car.
Oh okay then. yeah wings do not mind the wind thats why I like em.. Well maybe you get to fly with the guys at paulding park flyers there a bunch of good guys I only flew with them once but there all nice. I'm a member on the site. your about a hour from me.
EpoweredRc is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 05:16 AM
  #15  
surfer dude
Super Contributor
 
surfer dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jenks, Okla.
Posts: 1,047
Default

I got to fly with David today at White Oak park, Don was going to come out, but never made it. I flew my speedwing, and the Micro Mustang. David flew his small 3D plane. David even let me, a complete stranger fly it. Thank You! David brought his big 3D plane, but he forgot to bring his transmitter.
You guys have a nice park to fly in, I'ts probably great in the mornings, but in the afternoon, the sun is brutal.
I may come out and fly again Thur, or Fri afternoon about 4:30. I leave on Sat. morning.
If any of you all are ever in the Tulsa area, look us up. We have a big electric group of flyers. Check us out on wattflyer, http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...=45206&page=70 This is the last page, go to the first page to learn about the club, and see pics of the field etc... also see under Combat, Combat in Tulsa, We like to fly combat.
surfer dude is offline  
Old 12-30-2009, 06:10 AM
  #16  
EpoweredRc
3D Flyer
 
EpoweredRc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: B.N.R in Paulding now In Buchanan,GA
Posts: 2,200
Default

Originally Posted by surfer dude View Post
I got to fly with David today at White Oak park, Don was going to come out, but never made it. I flew my speedwing, and the Micro Mustang. David flew his small 3D plane. David even let me, a complete stranger fly it. Thank You! David brought his big 3D plane, but he forgot to bring his transmitter.
You guys have a nice park to fly in, I'ts probably great in the mornings, but in the afternoon, the sun is brutal.
I may come out and fly again Thur, or Fri afternoon about 4:30. I leave on Sat. morning.
If any of you all are ever in the Tulsa area, look us up. We have a big electric group of flyers. Check us out on wattflyer, http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...=45206&page=70 This is the last page, go to the first page to learn about the club, and see pics of the field etc... also see under Combat, Combat in Tulsa, We like to fly combat.
hey glad you got to fly with someone at least, its nice to fly with people in other parts of the state or driffrent states, i had a guy from Michigan come fly with me at my club feild in Paulding PCMA. I didn't say anything to you about that club cause you have to be AMA and the gate stays locked. I am only big electric flyer there to some electric guys hate smell of glow fuel planes.
EpoweredRc is offline  
Old 04-24-2014, 05:18 PM
  #17  
EpoweredRc
3D Flyer
 
EpoweredRc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: B.N.R in Paulding now In Buchanan,GA
Posts: 2,200
Default

Very old thread, wonder if any of the guys are still around today?? not heard from anyone in about 2 yrs now.
EpoweredRc is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
HEMICUDA
ParkFlyers
5
01-03-2009 06:26 AM
firemanbill
General Electric Discussions
16
05-28-2008 08:42 PM
Andrew James
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
6
04-08-2008 01:58 AM
uslimey
General Electric Discussions
16
12-20-2007 12:57 PM
pox67
General Electric Discussions
11
04-10-2006 05:32 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Quick Reply: Paulding Park Flyers


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.12582 seconds with 13 queries