Search: Posts Made By: max2112
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
09-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 16,800
Posted By max2112

ooohh. OK. I'm all caught up now.:D I'd...

ooohh. OK. I'm all caught up now.:D

I'd say 85% of my flying is when I meet up with you and the other 15% is in the schoolyard up from the house.

Back on topic. I think that's the trick...
09-16-2008, 04:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 16,800
Posted By max2112

Never!

Mike you know I've had the EDF bug since the first time I saw you toss the Intruder up!
09-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 16,800
Posted By max2112

Thumbs up I think it looks great.

Well, when you fly mostly by yourself like me it doesn't really matter if there a whole lot on the market. It's all about value, performance and customer service.:)
...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3


 
Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05714 seconds with 7 queries