WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight (https://www.wattflyer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hobby Express discussion (https://www.wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Write a Review - Win a Secret Plane! (https://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45784)

Flyboone 04-16-2009 05:54 PM

Write a Review - Win a Secret Plane!

1 Attachment(s)
Announcing a second review contest! Any reviews submitted to us between now and May 21st will be eligible to WIN........... A Secret Plane! Why is it secret? We are entering this airplane in the SEFF 2009 Best New Product Award contest. To be fair, I will give you a clue and a classified spy photo to go on. We will disclose the full details of the airplane after SEFF. Trust me, this is a prize worth winning. Clue #1 "Roger, Roger What's our Vector Victor" Keep those reviews coming and you too could WIN!

To submit a reveiw:
* Join the FREE Hobby-Lobby R/C Star Program
* Login to your account on the HLI website
* Go to a product page and write a review about any HLI aircraft you have experience with

For a reveiw to be published, Jack needs to satisfy the following criteria:
* Well thought through, whether positive or negative
* Proper grammar and spelling
* No profanity
* No personally identifiable information
* No slander - just hit the strengths and weaknesses

Thanks,
Jason Cole
Hobby Lobby
Follow me on Twitter

Nitro Blast 05-13-2009 02:39 AM

Awesome! Another chance for us all!

Just a clarifier this time please... the rules state any HLI Aircraft.

Is it Aircraft, or "any HLI product" as you did for the last review contest?
You had the same verbiage there with no change so I'm just wanting to be clear for everyone.

Thanks for announcing here at Wattflyer!

PerlAddict 05-13-2009 02:19 PM

I'd say it's a safe bet that it extends to everything on the website, just like last time. If you've used it, review it. No harm in reviewing items that don't qualify for the contest if that happens to be the case, either. :)

Nitro Blast 05-13-2009 02:54 PM

Pearl, I'd agree, but its not a Wattflyer give away.
Last time there was a discrepancy in the rules versus the winner, and I just wanted clarification from the contest holder.

I've got no problem with rules, as long as they are clear, which means fair for all.

Flyboone 05-27-2009 09:08 PM

Hey guys,
I've been out for a while at SEFF and Joe Nall, but things are getting back to normal now. Here is the winning review from the contest. Congrats to Randy in Michigan!!!

BIG Camo F-4 Phantom with 70mm fan
I have had a couple EDF foam jets and so far they have not lived up to my expectation, until now. WOW, this F-4 Camo from Hobby-Lobby is the real thing. I was at that border between beginner and intermediate skill level, but this jet has everyone believing me to be a pro. Watch the online video clip from Hobby-Lobby of this jet and what you see is exactly what you get. This jet is fast, responsive and very stable. It took only 45 minutes to assemble and trim. Everything went together perfectly and easy. After my very first flight, I ordered another one. I am so happy with Hobby-Lobby, I just ordered their A-7 70mm jet too. My flying buddies are looking to buy also!

Thank you Hobby-Lobby!

Randy

Nitro Blast 05-28-2009 01:05 AM

Glad 2 see you post the winner Flyboone, and I'm jealous of all your travel!