Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > capn chaos
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between capn chaos and CHELLIE

Conversation Between capn chaos and CHELLIE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. CHELLIE
    12-27-2009 04:50 AM
    Hi :) I told Jeff that i like to keep him Busy, It helps to keeps him out of trouble and from Stealing Hub caps :) I am glad i found Heads up rc when i was starting out, Jeff has a lot of information on his web pages that really helped me a great deal, Take care and Have fun, Chellie
  2. capn chaos
    12-27-2009 04:44 AM
    Chellie, Must have gotten lost in that whole time /space continuum thing ie. west coast east coast...LOL...Always learn something from your posts. We must keep Jeff in business and why he could retire to FL.

Later CC aka Bob
  3. CHELLIE
    12-27-2009 04:41 AM
    How did you escape my friends List ? :) Take care and have fun, Chellie
  4. CHELLIE
    11-20-2009 08:10 AM
    Hi Capn chaos :) The move was a pain :) but we got through it, Then, while doing the washing and drying, some water was leaking out of the wall, onto the living room carpet, the washer and drier is behind the wall in the garage, I called out a plummer, and he make a hole in the wall and checked all the pipes, and they were fine, Hmmmmm, we thought the pipes then might have i pin hole in the foundation, he checked the meter for movement and found none, Hmmmmm, he said it might be condensation from the drier vent, Yep, the vent pipe is in the wall, goes straight up to the roof, cond. was building up in the vent pipe, cooling and driping down the pipe on to the floor in the wall, and leaking into the living room, found it :) just have to reroute the vent pipe , on the floor and outside now, thank goodness thats all it was :) Take care, Chellie
  5. capn chaos
    11-19-2009 01:53 PM
    Chellie,
    Hope your move is going well, Will be good to have you back. Just hasnt been the same around these parts (WF)

CC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.08318 seconds with 13 queries