Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > 7car7
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between 7car7 and cropduster

Conversation Between 7car7 and cropduster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 7car7
    08-26-2008 04:35 PM
    Thanks! I've heard good stuff about his planes. I'm just finishing up what is basically a scratch built DVa. Started as an ARF, but now is so heavily modified, only about 3 inches of the original fuse near the wing root is original. I built the wings from drawings that Peter Rake sent me.
    Eventually I'd like to get more into true kit building, so Kurt's work has me interested. Have you made a thread on your Albatros? Love to see it. Mine is here... http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35856
  2. 08-26-2008 03:19 AM
    I just finished a Kurt Bengston Albatros DvA and it flies great. If you may be looking for another kit then I would suggest one of his kits.

Cropduster

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06916 seconds with 13 queries