WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between flydiver and Fly Time

Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > flydiver
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between flydiver and Fly Time

Conversation Between flydiver and Fly Time
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Fly Time
    03-17-2009 06:06 PM
    If you fly from the main athletic field, you can overfly another half block to the north of the field that is semi-wooded wetland. You can also overfly the school building, which has a low flat roof, a church to the northwest, and the Kiwana park across the street to the west. The park is pretty well used, so we generally don't fly that far to the west unless up high. There are also tall firs and high voltage power lines surrounding the park, so it's not ideal. But where we fly, there is a small paved area next to the school that can be used for takeoffs and landings, though the landing approach can be a little tricky depending on the wind direction. Most of us fly off the baseball diamonds or the grass, which is pretty firm.
  2. Fly Time
    03-16-2009 10:27 PM
    I should check out Magnuson sometime. I've been up there a few times but never to fly. I've flown with Kosh a few times down at a big empty lot near Southcenter Mall. Sometimes it's empty and sometimes it is full of new cars awaiting delivery to car dealers. You never know until you get there. The athletic field at Honeydew Elementary in Renton is my usual flying spot and has become quite popular with park flyers. The school is in the middle of a two year remodel, so there are no organized sports on the fields right now. On a good flying weekend, there are usually at least a half dozen guys flying there.
  3. Fly Time
    03-16-2009 05:08 PM
    Was just browsing through here and saw that Dick D, aka Capt Easy mistook you for me - LOL! So where do you fly in Seattle? Most of my stick time is at a big athletic field in Renton not too far from where I live.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03310 seconds with 13 queries